I bought a relly nice nail polish today at BIPA. It's a really pretty nude color by GOSH cosmetics that's called 595 Miss Sweety.
It is my first GOSH nail polish and I was really curious about it, at it was not exactly expensive (€ 8.49) and it turned out to be a really positive surprise. It's really opaque, the brush has a good quality, the color is perfect and it dries really fast.
Nude tones are perfect for black and white nail stickers, so I tried a couple of different ones. Which one do you like the best?
I used the following products:
- Nude nail polish: GOSH 595 Miss Sweety
- Clear top coat: essence quick dry topcoat
- Stickers: Blue Elf Beautynail and Pro Art
- Apply nude nail polish twice, let it dry really well.
- Stick the stickers to your nails.
- Apply a layer of top coat.