Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Nail Polish: GOSH Miss Sweety


I bought a relly nice nail polish today at BIPA. It's a really pretty nude color by GOSH cosmetics that's called 595 Miss Sweety. 
It is my first GOSH nail polish and I was really curious about it, at it was not exactly expensive (€ 8.49) and it turned out to be a really positive surprise. It's really opaque, the brush has a good quality, the color is perfect and it dries really fast.
Nude tones are perfect for black and white nail stickers, so I tried a couple of different ones. Which one do you like the best? 

I used the following products: 
  • Nude nail polish: GOSH 595 Miss Sweety
  • Clear top coat: essence quick dry topcoat
  • Stickers: Blue Elf Beautynail and Pro Art
And here's how to do it:
  • Apply nude nail polish twice, let it dry really well.
  • Stick the stickers to your nails.
  • Apply a layer of top coat.
Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment